Saturday, August 14, 2004

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

I am a:


Your Type is INTJ

Introverted 78%
Intuitive 67%
Thinking 11%
Judging 11%

INTJ type description by D.Keirsey
INTJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss
Qualitative analysis of your type formula You are:
very expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

Stitching is a good way to get to know more about oneself, sometimes in slightly unexpected ways, LOL. I have never heard of this test before, so I was glad to learn something new, and to get to know which personality type I am. The IN part was not new to me, that was what I expected, but the TJ part was new. It's not very expressed in my case, anyway.

I think it has a lot to do with the way I want to establish my rotation. I want something well-planned and relatively structured, but leaving me enough space for flexibility. We will see how I will like it. Anyway just thinking about my rotation is huge fun! It's like I don't know how to do it, do not consciusly think about it and then the next morning things begin to clarify. I think I am close to being finished (at least to my first rotation), I just need to rethink one more issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home