Sunday, August 22, 2004

Question of the Week (Aug 16)

If you were to stitch something to be passed on to future generations of your family as an heirloom, what would it be and why?

I don't have anything valuable at the moment. Most of my HD were smallish pieces, almost all of them presents or charity squares. I am yet to have those HD for myself. But what I would really like to stitch and keep for generations would be definitely some of the Victoria Sampler designs. I adore Heirloom Christmas Sampler and some of the floral samplers, but at the moment, there's simply no way I could buy the charts and kit them up. Maybe when I'm back to work, I will be able to save some money and possibly even book an online class, to make sure I actually CAN stitch one of them. They are so absolutely beautiful, so breath-taking, that I'm sure one day I will stitch some of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home