Sunday, August 22, 2004

Rotation Progress

Yes, I actually progressed in my rotation. I have inished my charity slot and had a HD - a quilt square with Suzie's Zoo Witzy. I likes the design so much that I decided to exchange Isa Vautier's Coeur with Suzie's Zoo In the Meadow in my rotation. It's bigger, but still easy and very colourful and I think it's going to be a great picture for DD's room.

Now I am stitching on Nature's Beauties and although I really enjoy it, I am procrastinating big time today. Don't really know why, just because I guess. Maybe because we had a fight with DH in the morning and I'm still not completely over it. And I had to start stitching today with frogging a big blob, sigh. I hate when it happens. I think that today I am going to have as much stitched as yesterday.

Anyway I am enjoying my rotation more and more. I have only one thing to consider. What to do with ornies? I mean I can stitch the ornie for ornie RR while stitching something else. It worked great with the last one. But I have some other ornies I would like to stitch and just don't know where to put them. I don't want to make my rotation any longer, but how should I accomodate my ornies without doing it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home