Friday, November 19, 2004

About everything...

So, before I go back to stitching on HCS I wanted to write a small note.

As for HCS, I am already working on band 16. I am really happy with the progress, even though I am not beading as I go. I will leave it till I'm done with the stitching, but still band 16 is good. Today is my last day on HCS, tomorrow I will start working on Catch the Wind. I hope to make a solid progress in the next 4 days, as there's still a lot left on it.

I have only 2 weeks left until my exams and I am still procrastinating. I still haven't even opened the books, even though I am INTERESTED in this class. Really. I don't know what's wrong with me in this field. Maybe after I have stitched some, I will take a look at my books and at least decide what I want to learn and how. I still need to write an e-mail to someone asking for copies of the hand-outs from the last lecture I did not manage to copy last time.

I googled out that the DH of the girl I visited yesterday is a professor and was even teaching at Harvard. He writes books about methaethics. I don't think I would ever want to discuss anything hot with someone who understands books about methaethics, not mentioning actually writing them!

Marriagewise no changes. I still feel like I am living with a complete stranger under one roof. With an annoying stranger. I am more and more convinced it's me this time. DH is not doing anything wrong at the moment, I would even say he tries hard to be like I want him to be. Too little? Too late? I don't know. Time will tell I guess. I guess we would probably need some counseling, but he want take care of that and I do not feel like searching, calling, making appointments, asking, reminding again. My lack of interest in the future of this marriage scares me. I'm not even unhappy any more. And still divorce is not an option for me, for 1000s of reasons. So if it's not an option, I should do something about it, right?

I'm a little tired now, as DD threw a mega-tantrum in the afternoon. She was tired, because she only slept 20 minutes during the day, but 4 pm is too early to go to sleep. It's good it's not her standard behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home