Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The End??

I am thinking about giving up. This blog was suppsoed to help me go through this difficult phase in my life and document my stitching etc. But I feel like I am talking to the wall here. I never got a comment, I almost never get any visits. Just me and my thoughts. It got too claustrophobic for my liking.

I dont' know maybe one day, I will come back, maybe I will start at different place. I am still not sure. I would like to have my own little place where I can say things I have never said to anyone. Get rid of the thoughts and feelings that live inside me. And document my progress on stitching, my taste changes, etc.

But I feel like I do not fit in here.. like I'm from a different fairy tale... Again the one that doesn't belong...

Whatever... It doesn't matter any more.

1 Comments:

Blogger MysteryKnitter said...

One step at a time. I try to read this blog of yours. I hope the stitching helps. At least in my case it helps.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home