Saturday, November 27, 2004

Major s. (you know what)

I have just sent a huge order to Bobbie from Stitching Bits and Bobs and I have found a new floss fairy willing to adopt me :) Somehow life is very pretty again LOL. There's nothing in the world that can be compared to a good s experience :)

I will let you know what I am getting another time, now I have to gather my things for tomorrow's uni. I hope I will find some time tomorrow evening to post another note. And on Monday I'm going to take the photos of the WIPs, although I haven't made any progress in the last 3 days. I hope on Monady I will be able to come back to stitching and will enjoy it again.

My mood is already much much better, even before I knew I could get stash LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle said...

Hi Gosia!
I would like to thank you so much for writing on my blog, not only because your notes were so kind but also because it enabled me to find your blog! :o)

I have a silly question... Since you're writing your blog in English, I was wondering if you were German or if you came from an English-speaking country?

"See" you soon ;o)

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home