Sunday, November 14, 2004

New Mini-rotation

As I want to enter 3 pieces in the stitching show in my home town I decided to go ex rotatio and only stitch on the three said pieces. I need most time for Heirloom Christmas Sampler, so I I'm going to stitch this way:

1. HCS 6 days
2. MLI Catch the Wind 4 days
3. HCS 6 days
4. Flowers of Joy 4 days

I have around 60% of Catch the Wind and Flowers of Joy stitched and hope that I will manage the rest until January. I think that Flowers of Joy should take less, so I will have additional time for HCS and Catch the Wind.

I am going to continue stitch the ornies for ornie RR in the meantime.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi Jo said...

Hi Gosia, I wanted you to know that I read your blog and enjoy it very much (especially the photos of your darling little girl!). I'm sorry you are having a hard time at the moment. I hope things get easier soon. ((Hugs))

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home