Sunday, December 19, 2004

2005 Stitching Resolutions

In 2005 I would like to finish:

French Mystery Garden - started June 2004
Weeping Wisteria - started April 2004
MLI Catch the Wind - started June 2004
Just Nan Flowers of Joy - started October 2004
Dimensions Nature's Beauties - started June 2004
Heritage Great Expectations - started June 2004
Blue Hardanger Tabletop - started April 2004

I would like to start and maybe even finish some:
Chatelaine Watergarden
TW Above the Clouds
Michael Powell Venice Gondola
Dracolair Dawn Awakening
Jeanette Douglas Rocky Mountains Sampler or Pacific Rim Sampler
Patricia Ann Designs Twilight Star
Mirabilia Giggles in the snow
DMC Woodstump Station
The Drawn Thread Sanctuary
TW Rocking Horse Dancer
Dimensions Gracious Era
Dimensions Winter's Lace

I would also like to have at least 12 more ornaments finished for next Christmas and finish a couple of small pieces (Isabelle Vautier Coeurs, etc.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Gosia, I have Giggles in the Snow too. I bought it long ago after my DD was born and every year I say I am going to start it. Maybe this will be the year. :))) You and I also have a lot of the same tastes. I love everything you are planning for 2005.

4:07 PM  
Blogger kg said...

Gosia, I'll finish the French mystery garden if you will... ;) seriously, it is on my 'to finish' list for next year, too. What colors are you doing?

9:53 PM  
Blogger kg said...

Oh, and this is Kristen. :-) I forgot to sign my name and whatnot...

architectslair.typepad.com

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 'Giggles in the Snow' too and it's on my list for next year. You also have another that I want but have not yet managed to buy - Gracious Era. But my, you are going to be busy! I can't wait to see all your wips and finishes. Congrats for all your finished 2004 projects too. You stitch beautifully!
Karen F
http://www.foliagecorner.co.uk/default.htm/

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home