Monday, December 27, 2004

After Christmas

So, our low-key Christmas is over :) It was really low key, without real presents, tree or traditional food. We just had a girland on the mirror, Raclette and small gifts, but it was a nice Christmas. It was the last low-key Christmas for a long time, next year DD will be big enough to understand a lot, so we are going to make it in a more traditional way.

I got a Christmas teddy bear, a silk pullover and charts for a DD draggie Sky and MLI Celtic Banner. I'm quite sure I have fabbie for both, so I might actually start them this year, I would only need the DMC for them.

I must admit I did absolutely nothing two days long. I didn't even feel like stitching, so I just watched TV and read some crappy Christmassy romance books :) I think I really neede a couple od days break from my normal routine.

The bad thing is that the money still hasn't been booked to my Paypal account. We will have to complain again, it was sent two weeks ago! It really does bother me, as there are people waititng for the money. Next time, I am going to pay the money into Paypal first, and only when it's book I will order or ask floss fairy to buy for me.

My mood has been quite low in the recent days. I don't know why, but I think it might be the series of thigs: DD refused to be breastfed, the Paypal story, thinking about the passing year and realising how difficult it really has been, reading Erica's, Terri's and Rachel's blogs... I hope that soon my mood gets better soon.

DH promised me a big present if I manage to get at least an A and two Bs in the next 3 exams. So I better start learning, it would be such a pity not to get it LOL. Oh, I forgot to mention that I got two straight As for my Artificial Intelligence project and exam. And this time I really do care for notes. If I don't have really good ones, my dream of doing the Ph.D. isn't even realistic at all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi Jo said...

Congratulations on your wonderful grades!!!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Gosia, enjoy your break from your routine. I am doing the same thing this week. And Congrats on your grades. If you ever need floss, let me know. Or I will let you know when AC Moore has 8 for $1.00 and pick it up for you.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Isabelle said...

Congratulations on your grades! Wow! I'm sure you'll get that beautiful present in the end!

I have the feeling that no one is up to much at Christmas time... this may be related to winter and the long, long nights... you feel lazier and then there's also the tension from the 1st semester falling off...

Oh, and I love raclette too you know ;)

Take care xxx

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the grades! I think Christmas was low key for a lot of people this year. Hang in there with DD and BFing. They all go through that stage.
--Kari

3:26 PM  
Blogger St Louis Cardinals BUFF said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 8 because you have good content.

Free Access To More Information Aboutgroup health insurance

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finding college scholarship money information is a difficult process. Thanks for helping others find more information about college scholarship money.

Davecollege scholarship money

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home