Thursday, December 02, 2004

Catch the Wind WIP


Butternut Road Catch the Wind WIP

I started this design in June, because I just love those girls playing with their kites. It's a very pleasant piece to stitch on, with big blobs of one colour, it stitches up really fast. I hope to get it finished in January and maybe I will enter it in the stitching show in ym home town, but I'm not sure yet if I will be taking part at all. Nonetheless I would like to have it finished until mid-January and be able to decide then if I'm taking part or not.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

It looks beautiful so far Gosia!

10:09 PM  
Blogger tweezle said...

Oh, you are doing such a beautiful job, Gosia! I have this one in my 2-do pile, and after seeing yours, I may just have to add it to my rotation soon. :-)

8:58 PM  
Blogger Isabelle said...

I absolutely love this Gosia. You've done a lot already!
I love looking at your work.

7:46 PM  
Blogger MysteryKnitter said...

How pretty! I envy your skills! If you saw my horrible stitching, you'd faint for sure.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home