Sunday, January 02, 2005

THANK YOU!!

Thank you so much for you New year's wishes. I appreciate them so much. I have never thought that anyone is ever going to read this and was so close to giving up in November, when I felt so down.

Now so much has changed. I feel so much better and really embrace 2005, I'm really sure it's going to be a good year for all of us. I think I have come to terms with many things that happened in 2004. Now I can say it was all LAST year LOL. Thank you so much for being there for me, both when I felt down and when I had an up. I really hope you will read a lot of ups here this year and definitely less whining ;)

Anneke, HD stands for Happy Dance - when you finish a stitched piece :) I really feel like dancing now, after I have finished 3 pieces :) I already picked up many expressions in stitching slang, so just ask if you don't understand. English is not my mother tongue either, so I understand :)

Once more THANK YOU for being there friends!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Gosia, I, for one, will be here to listen to you and maybe even give advise or a shoulder when needed. That is what friends are for. We can all enjoy 2005 together. It is amazing how a hobby can bring so many people together. Have a great day!!!!

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gosia,
thanks for explaining HD for me. Well, I had a HD yesterday! The first finished piece of 2005. I did my share of my own RR, so now I understand the HD-feeling.
Have a nice day!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home