Saturday, January 01, 2005

Welcome in 2005

Yay, it's New Year here already!!! We stayed up until now and will probabely go to bad at around 3 am. It was a nice evening with mainly music on the tv and Raclette grill and wine and... stitching. I missed my wish to finish French Mystery Garden in 2004 by exactly 45 minutes, but then... I am starting 2005 with a great HD and I believe it's a very good omen. Now I can put one piece in my Finished in 2005 category LOL. The pictures will follow soon, I have some that I owe you (including my HDs and DD and the three new kitten litters).

I wanted to wish everyone a very happy new year. So many people struggled in 2004 that I believe we all deserve a calm, healthy and happy 2005.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

11 Comments:

Blogger Glenda said...

Happy New Year to You too!

3:43 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Happy New Year to you too, Gosia! Cannot wait to see your mystery garden picture!!

Carol in NH
(aka carolann from the Needle & Thread BB)

4:30 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Happy New Year, Gosia! (And love the fireworks on your weatherpixie!)

5:49 AM  
Blogger KarenV said...

Happy New Year, Gosia! And congratulations on your first HD of 2005!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gosia,
Happy new year and lot of stitching in 2005. I don't know really what HD means... Can you explain that for me :). I feel a little silly, but I don't know every English word, and especially not the short names!
Tonight we have 'Bridget Jones'diary'on TV, so I'll have a wonderful night watching and stitching.
Have a nice day
Anneke

12:19 PM  
Blogger Kaya said...

Happy New Year, Friend! I'll be in touch soon.
Love,
Kaya

1:07 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Happy New Year, Gosia!!! Thanks for the well wishes. I wish you a calm, happy and healthy New Year too. We deserve it!!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Happy New Year! May 2005 bring you lots of happiness and Happy Dances!

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and congratulations on your first finish of 2005!
Karen F

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!! -- Kari

3:28 PM  
Blogger Isabelle said...

Happy New Year to you Gosia! May you have plenty of stitching, plenty of peace of mind (to concentrate on your stitching of course :) ), many finishes and money to buy more stash! ;)
Take care :o)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home