Friday, February 18, 2005

Exams are over!!!

I passed tha last exam and I got an A!!! I'm so glad, I defintely didn't expect it. It also seems that I will be getting the pressie from DH, but have to wait at least until April., sigh :) But then you know just the though that I will be getting it is enough :) I am still waiting for my order made during the Thanksgiving sale, so it's not that I have nothing to look forward to.

I have to think what I really want to get, some things are already sure, like Needles Necessities Floss Overdyed or Vicki Clayton silk floss, but the rest is undecided yet. I also think I am going to try out Weberei Weddigen fabric. I have already had their Hardanger fabric and was very happy with the quality, so I hope also their higher count fabrics are going to be fine. I am going to order a catalogue with real fabric swatched before I decide what I want. This fabric is much cheaper than Zweigart.

I have to go to school Sat and Sunday and have quite a lot of hours. I will be spending the night at the hotel and I'm taking Venive Palace and some books with me. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy my evening alone :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi Jo said...

Congratulations on your A!!!! That's awesome news. Enjoy your weekend.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Isabelle said...

Wow, WOW! That's fantastic news Gosia! I'm so happy for you. What a better way to enjoy So the bright side of life's all there for you to enjoy again! :o)

Have a nice weekend and a nice night at the hotel. I'll be looking forward to seeing your progress on Venice Palace! :o)

8:05 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

CONGRATS on the A, Gosia. I bet you are feeling such a relief right now. :) Enjoy your night away and enjoy some time stitching.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Congratulations on your 'A' Gosia - you deserve it! Hope you enjoyed your night away :)

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home