Thursday, February 10, 2005

Hi everyone!

My Internet was down AGAIN for days and I almost recovered from the addiction LOL. The truth is that I missed you all very much and I'm happy to be back, hopefully for good this time.

Stitchingwise I have finished both Weeping Wisteria and Catch the Wind - almost completing my obligatory finishes for this year LOL. Of course I hope for a couple more, but I'm already happy with the HDs at the moment. I am also very happy that Weeping Wisteria is done, at the end I hated backstitching every single stitch on the flowers so much!

I have started Michael Powell Venice Palace, even though it hadn't been really planned, but I hope it will be finished fairly soon. My order from Bobbie has not yet arrived so I couldn't start anything from it. It doesn't matter though, I have three new pieces to work on.

Lifewise things look much worse, but I won't bore you with details. I am counting it as a huge succes that I'm still breathing. All other things I started working on like dieting, gym, stopping procrastination, learning to focus my attention are on hold now until I am halfway alive again.

I have always had serious issues with my parents but again in my most serious life crisis ever they have proven I cannot count on them. Why have I ever hoped? At least I know now for sure to never ever count on them again.

If Rachel was Hitler in her previous life, I must have been at least Goebbels. Or rather more probably Stalin. You know you have a sense of humor, when you can laugh nonetheless...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything going on in your life. Hope stitching helps you relax.
Wish you the very best
Anneke

9:48 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Gosia, I am so glad to see you posting again. :) I will keep you in my prayers with everything you are currently dealing with. Remember that you have friends here that will listen, give great support and even a little advise if needed.

I love Michael Powell designs. Please keep us posted on your progress.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Glad to see you back blogging again, Gosia - I was getting a little concerned about you.

Sorry that things aren't going so well in your life - you're in my thoughts - {{{hugs}}}

7:49 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

It's good to "see" you again, Gosia! I sent your remaining ornament RR supplies out in yesterday's mail for you. Congrats on your two finished pieces! I hope you can post pics of them.

I'm sorry that other things in your life are choosing to test you. Hang in there, get help if you need it and I know you'll survive!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Little Grey Cat said...

Welcome back! And congratulations on your finishes too.

I have a Michael Powell one to stitch but I just can't get into it at the moment. Good luck with yours.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Glad you're back. I have missed you. :)

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home