Tuesday, February 22, 2005

A little bit of everything

There has been a lot going through my mind lately, so please, forgive me the chaos.

First of all, I would lke to invite you to a new ezboard I grew to love in the last days. It's "Women of Mystery" , no not another cross-stitching board, but one dedicated to female mystery writers and their books. I love the chat there and already was enabled to a huge library haul. If you like reading mysteries, just take a look... and stay!

Then half of my order from Bobbie arrived! I'm so happy, both Dracolair dragons and both Jeanette Douglas Canada samplers are there, also my threads, beads and fabby. I can now start a couple of new things! Venice Palace has already started being slightly boring, so maybe I will treat myslef to another new start. My rotation is still out of the window, but I'm slowly getting to the point of missing it (or her - rotation is female in Polish LOL). I still don't want to force myself to do anything, as my inner balance is still very fragile. But definitely winning the Wagon Challange contest and now getting the supplies to drool over them are helping.

Also my left overs from our ornie RR have arrived from Christine. I have to finish my ornie yer and send the left over to Eva, but I have very little left, so hopefully it's going to get finished very soon.

I am still coping with my life, better or worse, but I'm still winning. I had a very hard time on the weekend, when I got a full blown anxiety attack at the hotel for several hours, but I hope this is just the aftermath of the last weeks and not something new forming. We'll see...

Also there has been a lot of heartache on the boards, newsgroups and blogs. I don't know exactly the whos and whys and I don't really care. Even though, it has managed to bring back a lot of the heartache I felt in November when I was leaving my charity. Especially as one of the drama stages is a charity project. The situation is different, but it still brings the memories back, especially as the people involved used to be my very close Internet friends. I know it's just Internet and it shouldn't hurt so, but unfortunately for many people it does. Also for me it did, espeically as I knew the people personally. If only there was a way to get people to act in a nice way, sigh...

DD still has a running nose and today she's really in a very bad mood. I was sort of locking her in her room and letting her scream until the police comes LOL. I know she's crancky, but unfortunately it doesn't let her screams sound any quieter... Thank's God she's sleeping now, I hope she's going to wake up in a better mood.

See you again soon, everyone, you mean so much to me :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle said...

Hi Gosia, I'm glad to read you're starting thinking "positive" again! :)

I understand what you mean about Internet friends. Not so "virtual" after all aren't they? Behind names and pseudos are real people... Some tend to forget about that and act as if they were dealing with machines!
Fortunately you can also make TRUE friends! :o)

Dracolair Dragon is wonderful, I'm sure you'll have a great time stitching him. I saw him on Gill's (Chewed Away) blog.

Thanks for your advice about evenweave - the more I think about it, the more I feel like giving it a serious try...

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home