Friday, February 25, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Question

Do you participate in round robins?

If so, how many have you participated in? Do you participate in more than one at a time? Summarize your experiences (good and/or bad).

If not, have you thought about it?

I have never participated in a regular Round Robin yet. I also don't know if I would like to. I am quite scared about the fabbie, don't really know hwta I would do with the finished piece, I'm not sure I would like to search for different patterns, etc. The only RR that really has my attention now is the Sticher's Lane RR, but it has already started, so no temptation for me LOL.

I have participated in a friendship quilt square exchange and loved it. It was realy pleasure and I'm going to turn the squares into a quilt when I'm back to quilting (I stopped because of DD). I can imagine doing it once more.

I have also enjoyed the ornie RR, that had come to an end now, but I hope to be able to participate in the next round. I love this way of stitching ornies and can only recommend it, based on my experiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home