Sunday, February 13, 2005

Thank you again

I am still working on Venice Palace, because it's so easy that I can manage it even at the moment. I have huge problem to concentrate on anything for longer than 20 seconds, but Michael Powell is just OK. I will try to take some pics, but I don't promise anything.

I took my exam yesterday, but I cannot guess how I did. I have to wait till Thursday to get to know. The teacher is from hell so I expect just anything.

On the top of the previous crap we have even more problems with the cats. Not only people seem to have gotten poorer and we cannot sell the kittens. Then we have some problems with paperwork that DH messed up with. He already got things straight but one person got really furious about it and "promised" to badmouth us everywhere on the Internet and in person. That we considered that person a friend of course makes things worse... Next is a very sick kitty. The vet thought she had a poisoning, but she's not getting any better and today had an x-ray and sonogramm. Her liver test results came back "out of range" and it really looks like it's concer not poisoning... We give her two more days and are going to put her down if she doesn't get better. It seems to be the most reasonable things to do, as she's not in pain at the moment. I am already grieving her, as the chance is really very small. We decided to make it official that we quit breeding cats. Somehwere on the way it stopped being fun. We have been considering the decision since Christmas and are both relieved that we both want to quit.

I hope it's enough now and the future is going to look better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle said...

Hi Gosia, nice to read you again. I feel so sorry for all the bad luck you're coming through at the moment.
Sorry to hear about you kitty. It's a relief that she's in no pain.
I hope the exam went just fine!

I'm sure things will soon get better for you Gosia. {{hugs}}

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about your kitty, Gosia {{{hugs}}}. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your exam.

KarenV

10:10 AM  
Blogger MysteryKnitter said...

I am sorry about the kitty. I am glad you are able to stitch, but I am sorry for all the mess you must go through.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home