Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Spring is in the air

It seems that I managed to catch this head cold. I was sure yesterday that it was better, but woke up with a running nose today. It's not too bad yet, and I surely hope it won't get worse, there's so little time left until Easter.

DD is feeling much better and enjoying her first walks outside with her actually walking. She loves walking, but has a very strong opinion on the direction and hates being made to walk somewhere else LOL. She also hates being put in the stroller when she gets tired and screams her lungs out LOL. I hope it will get better with the time, but somehow I don't believe it that much. She's still very cute, though, she observes everything so intensely when she's walking. She noticed more and more. Yesterday we were watching ducks on the pond and she was so happy. If the weather keeps we are going to visit one of the zoos soon, I'm sure she'll love watching the animals. I am so ready for spring to be here, running noses to be over and to be spending more time outside.

My parents will be visiting for Easter. I hope it's going to be a good visit, but I have so much cleaning to do still before they come. I hate spring cleaning and I'm not feeling well, so maybe I'll just do it not very thoroughly. With all those still unsold cats and kittens it doesn't make much sense anyway. We got so sodetracked on this issue again and didn't put the ads in the newspapaers again and also the website hasn't been updated. I think that's the main reason for all the kittens still being there and I'm so ready for them to be gone. I adore kittens but several cat teenagers are really hard to survive LOL. I need to take care of this after Easter, the website needs to be done, the ads put in the papers and then we'll see if we can find new homes for the kitties.

Emotionally I am still on a roller coaster ride. Part of me is grieving the lost hope, another is getting used to the thought that the divorce is just a matter of time and a third is trying to move on. It's really not easy to take care of all of the everyday duties. I sort of feel - why bother? I know I still need to take care of things, because it matters one way or another, but it's difficult to motivate myself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

(((((GOSIA))))) You take care of yourself and take it a step at a time. You are one person and can't do it all.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

(((Gosia))) I echo Mia's comments.

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More {{{hugs}}} for you Gosia - take care.

KarenV

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home