Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Question

What are your thoughts on craft and/or needlework shows? Have you been
to one or are you planning on going to one this year?

I have never been to a needlework show that is aimed at selling. I have been to a couple of needlework exhibitions, though. I likem they really a lot, so any different pieces, tastes. I will surely go again this year, when I visit my parents in Poland. The city I come from has a big tradition in textile industry and hosts a big cross-stitch exhibition every two years. I was going to enter my pieces into it, but decided egainst it, because I'm generally afraid to ship my finished pieces. I would be so sad if something happened to them. Well, maybe in two years I'll be able to travel myself or give the pieces to my Mom to enter.

I would like to attend a craft show, like Creative for example. I've never seen one and surely I would love it. Unfortunately they are all very far away from Berlin, but maybe I'll find a way to go next year. I'm afraid I would have problems to stay within any financial limit, though. So many temptations...

4 Comments:

Blogger Kaya said...

Gosia, could you please send me the link for the SQOD? I haven't been able to find it and I love reading your answers :)

Kaya

10:07 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

Hi Gosia,
I'm Beatrice from Italy. I'm far from every show too!! :(
Compliments for your Catch the wind! It seems to be wonderful! I'm deciding to start it or Feather & Friend...
Greetings from Florence

6:35 PM  
Blogger Isabelle said...

Hello Gosia! Just wanted to say hi and make sure you were fine! Hope everything's OK!
Hugs xxx

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a great blog going here. Nice. I will check back.
If you have time, check out my Feng Shui pages at http://allthingsbuddha.com.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home