Thursday, April 21, 2005

General update

I've been feeling much better since Sunday. I met with Sylwia and her daughter on Tuesday and got a lovly birthday present (totally unexpected) - a small honey pot with a honey dipper. Very very sweet :)

I also started my diet on Tuesday. I am doing quite good, just one serious offence yesterday. I'm feeling a bit week, have headache, feel cold, etc. but it's normal for me when I get cold turkey with sugar. It should get better in a couple of days. It's just difficult to feed bananas, pudding, cookies, etc. to DD, when I'm craving them so badly LOL...

I am not overly motivated to do anything, but there's nothing really urgent, so it's OK. I've been mostly reading, because it lets me forget my cravings better, but I've been making a couple of stitches here and there. No significant progress, though.

My schoolworks is not doing good. I have so much to give in at the end of semester (mid-July) and I haven't even touched it, sigh. Considering that I'll be visiting my parents in May and won't get much done, I should be working hard now, but... Yes, I can't be bothered LOL!

Also my gym is still neglected. I haven't found any motivation yet to go (I haven't been since November). Any tipps? I know I shouldn't diet, if I'm not doing any sport, because I end up losing muscle mass instead of fat, but... DQoes anyone know how to motivate myself to go??

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill in CA said...

I've found it's easier to force myself to go to the gym if I plan to ride the bike and read a book. I love to read but with a 4 year old DS I don't get to read much at home. Riding on the bike at the gym is how I get to read, and it makes the time go sooooo much faster. It's hard to get up the motivation to go, but I always feel better after I do. Good luck. :)

8:05 PM  
Blogger Lisa the Lovely said...

I find that if I work out, then I get motivated! If I wait to get motivated, it never happens! But once I'm doing I feel good about it.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

I like Jill's advise about taking a book to read. I don't belong to a gym but since the weather has gotten nicer I have been walking a lot. It started out small but is now growing.

(((((Gosia))))) Best of luck with everything. You have a lot going on. Hopefully something I put in the mail to you will arrive very soon to brighten your day!!!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home