Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My inner European

First of all - thnk you so much for all birthday wishes! They are very much appreciated and they really made my day! It's nice to know there are so many people around who care :)

Celebrating my birthday was moved to next Sunday, when we'll have more time, so I'll blog about it on Monday :)

I've found this cute blogthing recently and decided to give it a go. I find it very funny, being Polish and living in Germany, but it turns out that I am:





Your Inner European is French!









Smart and sophisticated.

You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.


2 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle said...

I'm not surprised at all with your survey result dear Gosia! So you see - it means you HAVE to come and visit France again! ;o)

I'm glad you enjoyed the birthday wishes. And it's even better if you'll be really celebrating it next Sunday - it means the whole week will feel like a special week!

Have a lovely day :o)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Cute quiz! My inner European is Irish :)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home