Friday, April 29, 2005

Thank you!!

Thank you for your comments, and thank you that you still come here and read my whining. It usually looks worse written than it is, sorry, but it's my way to deal with everything at the moment. I usually feel everything very very deep, but then get up fairly rash and go on...

I tipped a quite long answer to address your comments (which are very very much appreciated), but it reveals too much detail for my liking, so if you'd like to read it, please write me at:
gosiuniek AT gmx DOT de I will be happy to forward it to you privately.

I gathered myself quite OK already and had a fairly good today. I mean I slept more than a half of it through, but it was a blessing after the insomnia of the last nights :) I already feel better.

I hope I will have more positive things to post about soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

(((Gosia))) I'm so sorry the last few days have been so stressful for you. Please, do find out if there's any resources you can go to so you can get your own place. Don't be afraid to ask for help!! I really wish there was something I could do. Please feel free to email me anytime!!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home