Monday, May 16, 2005

On holiday

I'm in Poland, visiting my parents, so my schedule is somewhat chaotic at the moment. The journey was fine, even though a bit stressful, because so short before o holiday, the train was full. At least DD had lots of fun with two other toddlers in our compartment LOL. She usually is on her best behaviour with strangers and this time was no different so she was really aahed and oohed for being sweet and well-behaved. If only they knew... LOL

I haven't been stitching in the last days, but as now everyone is at work I have a bit more free time. Not that I should really spend it on stitching, there are only 3 weeks left till my exams, etc. But surely I am going to start Perennial Border, which I'll be doing as a SAL with Karen :) who was so wonderful and sent me the spacialtz threads needed for it as a birthday present. Thank you so much, I really can't wait to start :) and I'm very happy to be able to do a SAL with you :)

I don't know why, but I"m not very find of Martina's Spring Roses. Somehow I don't really like the colours of the middle part, so I'm not sure yet, what to do with it. I have three things (all new starts) with me, Perennial Border, Pacific Rim Sampler (re-start on new fabric) and Above the Clouds. So there"s a nice variety to choose from :)

THANK YOU everyone for tagging me, I am going to answer the questions soon :) I just need a spare minute to sit down and think about the answers :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you're on holidays! Must feel great to be back in Poland! Enjoy yourself :)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Isabelle said...

Oh, oops! Don't know why it says "anonymous"... it was me Isabelle ;o)

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home