Monday, June 13, 2005

Still breathing :)

I have been on this roller-coaster ride for so long that I should have got used to it already. Well, I haven't. But I am getting better slowly again and trying to build my life up again from scratches. In fact I occassionaly have good time and fun and since finding the Marriage Builders website I have made some progress. Not much I admit, I am still fighting the fact that my thoughts ressemble maple sirup at the moment. I ams till not sure what my priorities are at the moment and find it even more difficult to implement them.

BUT, I have managed to keep up with the school work. I got a B, A- and a straight A. I still have two exams in the next two weeks, but I'm quite happy with my results. Most probabely I won't have to repeat anything.

I have also started thinking about going back to work in February. There seem to be problems related to this, but I got some good news recently, so I am not worrying about it that much. I am going to refresh my skills though, before going back. It will have been more than 2 years since I last worked, so I am going to really need it. I haven't been completely out of the loop, still going to school, but we all know school does not equal work skills.

I have been in a stitching slump as well recently so no updates on that. But I have picked up a needle again and I hope that I will be able to increase the amount of stitching I get daily to my normal level. I really need it, even though it's not really appealing now.

I hope to be back soon with an update on my continuing recovery :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Gosia, I think of you often and I am happy to see that things are getting a little better for you. Congratulations on your grades. They are very good. Just remember to take it in little steps. Hugs, Mia

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Karen said...

I'm glad to see your update Gosia - I check every day and have been hoping to see something from you.

Congratulations on getting such good grades - that will be one burden taken care of. Hang in there, try and stitch a little if you can and remember that we are here for you {{{{hugs}}}}

7:36 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

Congratulations on your grades. They're great!

I'm glad to see you here too and glad you're hanging in there. You take care of yourself!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

I keep going to your site and wondering where are you. Although I'm new, I wish you the best of luck. Good grades and hope you be fine.

1:57 AM  
Blogger Isabelle said...

Hi Gosia, I'm so relieved. I am thinking of you everyday. Somehow I missed the previous entry where you were so sad, and I feel bad about it.

I'm so proud for you about your grades! You are so deserving. I'm sure you'll pass with honours!

Do remember there are many people out there wishing all the best for you.

Looking forward to your next update Gosia :)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home