Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Who am I?

I decided that the only way to make anything better is to start changing myself. I don't really know yet how I want to change or in which direction I want to go, but I guess I'll find it with time :)

Today is a good day so here comes a list of things I like / I enjoy (in no particular order actually):

- walking with my daughter
- watching her laugh
- snuggling with her
- horseback riding
- stitching
- visiting cities I've never been to
- dancing
- drinking wine with friends
- visiting museums
- visiting zoos, botanical gardens and parks
- long doscussions without much sense
- reading books (recently crappy books)
- any books by J. Chmielewska
- receiving long e-mails
- Lindt Marzipan
- white orchids
- lilies of the valley
- blue and yellow
- honey
- watching cute babies
- Polish soap operas
- Polish books about women belonging to my generation
- discussing culture differences
- hiking in the mountains
- reading about cool scientific projects
- having the evening for myself only
- having passed the exams
- my friends
- earning my own money
- looking good
- skiing
- collecting books about places I've been to
- making lists
- procrastinating
- visiting good libraries

more to come :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle said...

Wow, that's a cheerful list and I'm amazed at realizing how much we have in common Gosia. I can identify with so many of your favourite things! I believe we'd be great friends if we were living in the same town.

That's such a good post to read, and makes me think positive too! :) Thanks for that!

{{{hugs}}}

4:49 PM  
Blogger Little Grey Cat said...

That's a good idea Gosia. I bet it cheered you up making that list.

It's good to see you being positive, but don't change yourself too much - you are lovely as you are and it's not YOU who needs to change. I've only just worked that one out myself. I did nothing wrong and neither did you.

(((Gosia))))

8:30 PM  
Anonymous fionnola said...

Gosia, I've been sending my thoughts and prayers to you, keep up, all will turn out just fine! I am glad to see you can realize that there are so many things to keep you happy. Send me an email, if you will feel up to. Till then, hugs and kisses, Fi

1:33 PM  
Blogger Glenda said...

What a great list! I like to do many of those things too.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Kiwi Jo said...

Great list Gosia! I should do the same.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home