Saturday, July 09, 2005

???

And now????

I am homeless. Yep, you read it right. My still to be ex husband made lots of debt, I didn't know about and our app was taken today. I didn't know about it, he didn't feel like informing me about this minor fact before I left to Poland. I only took a couple of things for me and DD.

I know I will survive, but I will still have loads of debt and possibly will be forced to file bankruptcy. It's not what I would like to do, but I may not have any other choice. I am coping really well with what happened, I just can't sleep or eat, but that's all. An easy way to lose weight LOL.

I am going back to B. soon, wihout DD who will be staying with my Mom, until I've settled everything and found a place to stay for us. There's someone special taking care of me at the moment, without whose help I'd be in black despair already, I guess (hey, someone very special, if you read this, please know how much I care). I guess next time is going to be bloody difficult, but in the same time I am relieved that I won't have to live with my STBXH again and take his abuse. This is over now.

Now, if only I didn't have to pay back debts, he made in my name, with my credit card, I'd be really happy. Yes, I am naive, very very naive. And I am going to pay for it dearly, but I'll survive.

I may have problems with going online in the future, but I'll try to answer my mail every couple of days. Thanks for being there for me, I'm sure I'll need it again in the next months.

9 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

(((Gosia))) I'm glad that your DD will be able to stay with your mom while you find a place. I'm sending lots of good thoughts and hugs your way for the difficult time you're going through. I wish I could do more.

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Karen said...

Oh {{{{{{Gosia}}}}}} - I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I hope you find somewhere nice to live very quickly and that you can sort out a reasonable payment plan for the debt. I think of you every day and if I can help in any way, no matter how small, please let me know.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Isabelle said...

Oh my God, Gosia, that's dreadful. It's great that you're taking things so well but why can some men behave so horribly?

If you need help in any (any) way, do, do ask.
It's a pity life is so expensive in Paris, otherwise I'd have you come.

Do, do ask for anything you think I may help in.

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

I'm so appalled and angry, you just can't imagine. I'd like so much to be able to hug you in real life!

12:58 PM  
Blogger natty68 said...

I dont know what to say hon, all I can offer you are (((hugs))).

I do hope you can get things back into order soon.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

(((HUGS))) Sorry to hear this has happened. Good luck in finding a place to live, and FAST!!
Suz in VA

3:36 PM  
Blogger Jill in CA said...

(((((Gosia))))) I am so, so sorry. If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know (you have my e-mail address). I wish I could help you IRL, but in the meantime please know that you and your DD are in my thoughts and prayers all the time. I hope you can find a place for you and your DD soon, and that your parents can help in the meantime.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you are going through this. {{{Gosia}}} I hope you are able to find a nice place to stay and are able to recover your belongings from the old place.

Faith Ann (Blogger isn't letting me log in right now, so I'm anonymous)

12:23 AM  
Blogger WhizGidget said...

Oh Gosia.,... {{{{hug}}}}

I'm glad you have a place for your DD, but this still isn't fair. I know, I know... many things aren't fair. This, however, is dreadful.

If there's anything I can do to help, I'll try... just ask.

{{{{hug}}}}

3:58 AM  
Anonymous anneke said...

When you think things can't get worse, they still can...
It's horrible and I admire you for your positive attitude. I hope you can hang on to that, it will help you through a lot.
If you need anything where I can help, please let me know.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home