Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Update, well, kinda...

Hey, I'm still alive and kicking, maybe even more than before.

Since my last post a lot of things have changed, most have gone even worse and definitely all are adding to the general drama, but I'm not as miserable as before. I am spending this week at my parents, in Poland, to cool down a bit, gather my thoughts again and de-stress. I am sorry I cannot blog about the details, but everything got messy and very personal, and I would hate to harm anyone involved.

The good thing is that I started taking care of myself better and already lost 12 pounds. 25 more to go approx. and I'm happy. I have also started moving much much more and will be getting a bike soon. I can't wait! I am still not in a stitching mood, but it doesn't bother me at the moment, it will come back all alone.

****To my friends****

If you'd like to know more, please write, I lost track of my correspondence.
gosiuniek AT gmx DOT de

4 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Gosia, I think of you everyday and always hope there is a new entry from you. I am sorry things are so bad but you seem to have a handle on things by getting away and taking care of yourself. Your priorities are in the right place and you keep taking it a step at a time.

If you would like, email me at Nicnresmom512 @ msn dot com.

Take care and remember you have lots of friends who care about you.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Karen said...

I'm glad to see an update, Gosia. Like Mia, I think of you everyday and wonder how you're getting on. Glad that you're staying with your parents for a bit to get a break and that you're staying well and healthy.

Continue to take care of yourself - my email is jonandkaren @ btinternet dot com if you want to chat. {{{GOsia}}}

2:39 PM  
Blogger Isabelle said...

Gosia, like Mia and Karen you're in my daily thoughts and I am relieved to be able to read you again, and to learn that you're feeling strong. Whatever is happening I hope it is not hurting your daughter and that both of you are and will be fine.

{{{{Hugs from France to Poland}}}}

5:33 PM  
Blogger Kiwi Jo said...

Thinking of youu Gosia ((Hugs))

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home