Thursday, August 04, 2005

Misc.

I so miss my stitching. Unfortunately I haven't taken anything to stitch with me, when I was leaving in early July and it will take some time still, until I'm reunited with my stash. I wish I had taken even one small project, sigh... I guess it's a good lesson to never leave without something to stitch, no matter how short you are intending to stay.

I'm going back to Berlin on Saturday and hope to get a lot of things sorted out. I hope I'll be able to move into the new app soon and start unpacking. I hate moving, but I so can't wait to have a home again. This is going my very first own place. Just DD and me. Of course I'm both scared and excited, probabely more scared, but...

I awfully miss T. and from what I know he misses me too. Just 2 more days...

And one more conclusion: I have waaay more friends than I have ever imagined. THANKS for being there!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Little Grey Cat said...

What a shame you didn't take any stitching with you :o(

I was scared of being on my own too when N and I first split, but it does get easier. I do hope you get into your new appartment soon. You'll probably feel much happier when you've got your own 'stuff' around you again.

And yes, you got loads o' friends :o)

I have quite a few kits in my stash - would you like me to send you one to tide you over until you get your own stash back? Just let me know.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Linn said...

When you have a permanent address, let me know and I'll send a little addition to your stash.

9:01 PM  
Blogger KarenV said...

Gosia, hope you're doing OK. I'm thinking about you and hope that everything is coming together for you.

{{Hugs}}

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Zohrah said...

I'm still here and waiting patiently for your next post. Hope you are doing fine. Lotz of hugz :)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Isabelle said...

Gosia, thinking of you and hoping everything's OK. Where are you?

(((((((hugs))))))

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home