Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Life's getting boring...

I run a danger of getting deadly boring in my blog. yesterday was another good day. I know it's nothing special for most of you, just a day like any other, but I want to gather such days, there have been so few of them in my life in the recent years.

T. picked me up from work, we went grocery shopping together, then picked DD from daycare together and went back home. Boring, normal and simply sweet. We also changed our insurances to a family model (covering all three of us), cleaned the app a bit and talked about holiday planning for the next year again. It seems that I don't have enough vacation time to cover everything we would like to do, but it still looks like we could do most of the things we'd love to do. Thanks God for living in Europe and having 30 vacation days :) The only thing that gets on my nerves is the X-mass thing. I have to take 5 days this year to cover for daycare that is closing. Wasted time, as we cannot go anywhere anyway. I may try to ask a friend to take DD on the 23th and save one day, but we'll see :)

Today the kids are with us, but I don't know what we're going to do. The weather is not very friendly, so we may just stay inside and play some games or draw. I also have an evil plan - try to get them to eating some raw vegetables ;) They usually just eat French fries, spaghetti with butter, pizza or bread with butter. We'll see how it goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Gosia, when life is boring that means things are going well. :) I think my blog is a big yawn but it is me. Your blog is you and if things are going fine, I am glad to read them. They are not boring to others, especially your friends.

Take care!!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Isabelle said...

Oh Gosia, it is so GOOD reading your so-called "boring" posts! You put me a big smile.

It is so wonderful to read how you are rebuilding your life again. I truly admire you!

((((Gosia))))

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home