Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Battling the weight

I’m starting my battle tomorrow. Medically speakking, I am only slightly overweight, but I’m well above my personal ideal weight. Now only it doesn’t look right, but also makes things like climbing, horse riding, etc. much more difficult.

I have no definte plan yet, except that I’m going to cut back on carbs. I’m not eating much fat anyway and I don’t eat meat, so just eating less and eliminating carbs, especially sweets should do the trick.

I am also going to do much more sport, that’s why I want to get a bike and think about starting to climb. I would love to start riding again in the spring, but it’ll have to wait. I am going to get a scale soon, so watch out for my progress tracking :) I guess I’m going to go back to Wednesday weigh-in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home