Monday, January 09, 2006

More on stitching

On Saturday I managed to put 2.5 hours into Dawn Awakening. All I have is a yellow-blue blob, but I'm really happy with it nonetheless, especially because after 30 minutes I managed to find back my rythmus and stitching was very pleasurable again. Buying a new hard drive for T. was a good idea, he was busy installing everything and I had time to stitch ;) I am going to try to get some stitching time regularly, despite having two projects due on the Jan 16th. I'm so ready for school to be over, I'm really happy, that it's the last term. I am going to take a pic of my blob and post it here either today or tomrrow :)

I have taken the plunge and decided to take part in the Spring Exchange, I am really looking forward to doing it.

And I've been thinking about what actually I'd like to stitch this year (this does neccasssarily mean finish this year). So my first, tentative list, as always subject to change is:

1. Dracolair Dawn Awakening
2. Spring Exchange Piece
3. Chatelaine Watergarden
4. Dimensions Gracious Era
5. MLI Celtic Banner
6. Suprise, suprise!
7. Jeannette Douglas Pacific Rim
8. TW celtic Cross <--- edited to add last two positions!!!

I think that's more than enough for this year, it's going to be very busy. Maybe I'll stitch an ornie or two, or something equally small, which I'm not going to list, but except for that, it should be it. I am also going to take pics regularly and post some older pics of my DD :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home