Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thank you, Belinda!!!

I found the most beautiful RAK at home yesterday waiting for me :) It was Mirabilia's Madonna of the Garden, all kitted up and ready to get stitched immediately! Of course I couldn't and didn't resist the temptation and started it immediately.

It's the most wonderful way of coming out of my stitching slump and getting my otherwise stressful life to calm down, I love watching Madonna's face, and I know I will love stitching on her. I am mutating into a one-at-a-timer for her at the moment :)

Thank you so much, Belinda, and I'll be looking forward to SALing with you!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

You're quite welcome :) She is a very calming piece to stitch, and sounds like she'll be perfect for bringing you out of the slump.

And for SAL'ing with me, of course ;)

2:07 PM  
Blogger ~Harsha~ said...

how sweet!!! I'll be looking forward to your progress pic!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home