Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Home of the Sick

Me: nasty kidney infection last week + a cold this week, but went back to work yesterday
DBF: strep throat this week
DD: sporadic coughing + running nose - pretty much the norm this winter

I really can't wait to go back home today, my head is exploding and I feel so tired. I'm so ready for this nasty weather to be over. It's supposed to be spring here!!!

On the positive side last week was great stitching-wise :) Lots of time in bed to do nothing but read and stitch. I also managed to completely clean and unpack the kitchen on Friday because I felt a bit better and now at least I can cook normally. I'm going to bake blueberry muffins today :) A new stove is a very cool thing, I'm really enjoying it :)

I am slowly trying to switch our diet to healthy wholemeal way of cooking, but I'm still not well enough for big planning/shopping. Hopefully next week and this week I just try to include as much raw vegetables as possible.

5 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle said...

Sorry to hear you've all been feeling so poorly. Hopefully you'll be soon on the mend and Spring will be there!! :)

1:44 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I hope everyone get to feeling better soon.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Von said...

I hope you're all feeling much better real soon!
New appliances are great, lol! Good luck with your new eating plan. It sometimes takes awhile to adjust.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Nicole and Phil said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. I hate being sick..but at least you were able to geta bit of stitching done as well.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Stitch said...

Hi! I hope you feel better soon!!

*HUGS*

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home