Friday, October 06, 2006

Long time...

I'm back and hopefully back for good. I had a very rough time bwteen May and September and I'm actually still not over, but... I think everything is going to be better. I heard some words this morning that I wanted to hear during all this long and painful period. I now believe that we are able to solve our problems and be happy together.

I am going to wirte more about the last months, mainly because this blog is well hidden from anyone who knows me in real life, so it's the only place I can write about my true feelings, no matter how good or bad they are. I have missed writing here, but I was so depressed and saddened that I didn't want to get more sad by overanalyzing everything.

5 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle said...

((((Gosia)))) Welcome back to your little haven of the web. I missed you! So sad to hear this was due to a difficult time... (((hugs)))

4:02 PM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Welcome back!!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Karoline said...

Glad to see you back {{{{Gosia}}} I hope things continue to improve

4:58 PM  
Blogger Jill in CA said...

(((Gosia))) I have thought of you often while you've been away from your blog. I'm so glad that things are going better than they were; you deserve to be happy!

1:55 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Hi Gosia, it's really nice to see you posting again!! I hope things continue to improve for you. (((hugs)))

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home