Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy New Year

It's too late to wish you all Merry Christmas, but at least it's still possible to wish a very happy and healthy New Year.

My life is still a roller coaster, there are some good, but also some very bad days. I am going to therapy and that's why I've withdrawn myself from online life recently, but I still read, even if I don't comment much. I know the time will come when I'll be ready to come back, because I miss you very much.

In the menatime my DD has become a real bilingual child and hasn't stopped amazing me daily. Although my German is really good, I envy her ability to switch between the languages without any thinking and above all her perfect accent in both, sigh :)

My employer is going through deep financial issues, so I life's not easy financially as well. I am also switching in New Year to another department. No more programming at the moment, I will help out with the roll outs and user training. I actually enjoy doing that, so have no problem at the moment. I'd just hate being stuck doing that forever.

I have made some progress on my Master thesis, although of course not as much as I'd like to. But I've been researching my option regarding doing doctoral studies and writing a PhD thesis, hoping it's going to motivate me to get my damn Master thesis ready ;) We'll see.

I still have decisions to make, that are going to imapct my and my DD's life deeply, but I still don't know what I'm going to do. I guess it's going to take time to know exactly what I want and what I am able to accept, but I'm not ready yet to write about it all openly. So if you want to talk to me :), please e-mail me at gosiuniek AT gmx DOT de. I'll be happy to reply :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Karoline said...

{{{{Gosia}}}} Thanks for the update, I hope things start to improve for you

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home