Friday, January 12, 2007

2007 Goals Part III

OK, but this one is the last one:

10. Be a better Mom.

I have to decide if I'm going to commit to teaching Alizée to read this year or not. As it's not a good idea to teach reading in two languages in the same time, I have to teach Polish either before or a year or two after she goes to school. And I don't like the idea of her being 8 or older when she's first introduced to reading in Polish. The drawback is that I should spend 10-15 minutes with her reading every day and I don't seem to be able to do it at the moment. I just need a way to become more organized, 10 minutes a day is really not that much.

Taking care of her friendships is easy, I like the Moms, so meeting them regularly is fun not only for DD.

No karate skipping, no matter how much I feel like going home directly after work. Next year I'd like DD to go to dance class, but this year I think just karate is OK.

At least twice a month I'd like us to do something extra (educational) for DD, visit a museum, go to the zoo, theater, or for a really long walk. We do it already, but why not list it anyway and I'd like to go to the theater or museum with her more often now, when she's over 3 years old.

Stop skipping evening reading session (this should get better in March after my thesis is due).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home