Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007 Goals

2007 Goals

I haven't listed my goals in the last two years and I can't help having an impression that I achieved less, then when I was clearly defining and listing my goals. So here comes the first draft of my goals, I'm sure I'm going to rewrite and reorder them several times, but it's a start.

1. Lose weight. My current weight is 74 kg, my goal is 60 kg. I know I have listed this goal again and again, but this time I bet on New Year's Eve and I'm going to win the bet!!!

2. Write my Master thesis (due in Feb/March)

3. Improve my English. Although I am still reading a lot, my English started to deteriorate. I am going to write more and possible find someone who would wish to exchange e-mails on a regular basis (like once-twice a week) and who would correct mine and wouldn't mind giving some language tipps. Also. I want to come back to blogging.

4. Learn Java and J2EE. If possible, I am going to stick with my job in 2007, but I don't want to fall even more behind than I am now.

More to come...

2 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle said...

Great goals, Gosia. I hope 2007 is sweet to you.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Those are some great goals. Good luck with them.

Happy New Year to you and your family!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home