Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The End

T. split up with me on Saturday definitely. I still can't stop crying yet, so many hopes, so much time and effort invested. I so wanted it to work...

I have to decide whatever I stay in Germany or go back to Poland to live with my parents. Both have pros and cons and I just don't know what to do.

I'm so scared of the future, that I can't cope with anything at the moment, so I'm staying with my parents this week in Poland. It won't be long enough to get really better, but at least I'm away from the situation for the moment. It's still very painful and I miss home unbelievably, but the point is that I have no home at the moment. I have to decide where it is going to be and how I am going to solve financial problems.

Will this pain ever end? All I want from life is a family and someone to love and I can never get it. Why???

5 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle said...

((((Gosia))))

1:31 PM  
Blogger Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

I stopped thinking that there is a man out there who would loves me to death, have family and all.

All I think now is to bring up my son well, lose the weight and be happy by myself. At least there would not be any heart aches for me.

It's not a good advice but it's practical and keeps you alive and moving...you still have a daughter that depends on you.

Hugs and be well.

8:18 AM  
Blogger juls said...

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))) Take it one day at a time. take care of you and your daughter!!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

{{{{Gosia}}}}

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Ugly men said...

Hmmmm, I'm a guy. I have kind a problem like You. I'd a episode with tainted love.
And looking from the another side, its worthless, take care with you DD, with yourslef.
crying will don't change the past.
Crying will make only one, maybe two things, it will hurts you, and it will hurts yours family (ok, 3 it will for sure hurts your DD ).

Men.

PS. Make some choises, make some plans, don't make your life pointless, why You did you stop doing hobbies (good grammar?) no time is just excuse.
PS1. remember, you have only one life, don't waste it.
PS2. Don't make something illegal ;)
PS3. Listen your brother ;)

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home