Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Weight loss progress

To everything there is a silver lining...

If you watch my weight loss progress bar, you've noticed that I'm halfway to my ideal weight, with a BMI of a nice 23. I have lost 8.5 kg and the difference is really astonishing. I think I am two clothes sizes smaller and actually feel pretty again ;) Of course I'm still not completely there, especially as I mainly lost weight above the waist and on the belly. My thighs and bum haven't changed a lot and they really need to. But those zones are the last one that are willing to give up additional weight, so I hope to see a change there too.

Unfortunately I have no camera, but I will try to talk someone into taking some photos of me, maybe during the weekend and I'll post them. I have some new clothes (the "get better" found I got from my Mom) so for the first time for years I'll actually enjoy posing ;)

Of course not everything is so simple and goes so well. I am looking for roommates for my appartment and haven't found any yet. I hope the time when I have to pay complete rent all alone won't be too long.

I also have problems at work. Last months have been very hard on me and my performance at work has suffered accordingly. I got a very bad review yesterday, so I cried all evening. The reviewer was mostly right, which only made it more painful. I hope I'll manage to get things back to my usual level soon, one thing I don't need at all at the moment is looking for a new job.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karoline said...

{{{Gosia}}} Congratulations on the weight loss

3:39 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

You've had a terribly stressful time of it lately, Gosia! {{{{Gosia}}}} Keep on putting one foot in front of the other, do the next thing, hug your daughter, and things will fall into place one day. We're here rooting for you. :)

3:26 AM  
Blogger Von said...

oop! Kirsten above is really me, Von! She was signed in to her account on my computer, lol!

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home