Friday, October 05, 2007

Weekend's coming...

3rd of October is a holiday in Germany, so we spent it outdoors with a kite. The wind was very weak, so it was more socializing than anything else, especially because everybody in berlin seems to be flying a kite on Oct 3rd ;) We'll try once more on another day.

My German course is still making fun. Yesterday we had Rilke as main topic, so I googled for his biography afterwards. I must admit he's seems to have been a very unpleasant person, but his poetry is beautiful, so I guess I'm able to forgive him ;) I need to read a bit more of German literature, I somehow stopped learning anything new about literature since I left school, LOL.

I am also doing quite OK mood-wise. I worry a lot about financial problems and about not finding a job soon, but otherwise, I'm OK.

1 Comments:

Blogger MysteryKnitter said...

You've been through a lot lately and in recent years. Go one step at a time, one day at a time. Do not rush anything. I have noticed that in my life too.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home