Friday, January 18, 2008

Better no title

Due to certain circumstances that are to a certain degree my own fault and even more not dependant on me, I won't be able to finish my studies. I would have to make three more terms (things have changed a lot at school) and I see no possibility to do it at the moment (money-, time-, and power-wise). The info was very much unexpected for me, so I am still in a deep schock and not really getting exactly what happened. Yesterday I was just worrying about finishing my thesis, sure I have all the exams done and now I stand in front of a huge disaster that costed me a lot of money and even more work put into it.

Now I know I have to pull together again, there's a lot of work in front of me. I have to pass three Java exams and find a job very very fast, because my unemployment money runs only until May. Actually there's no time to cry, but today I am going to go to bed early and indulge in crying as much as I feel like.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

{{{{Gosia}}}}}

6:48 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

I haven't commented here much because I've been keeping up with your situation on the Wagon.

I'm really sorry about how this hit you. I got hit with a similar situation, only I can luckily manage to finish it out (I hope, either I can, or I can't, but I'll try). I'm really sorry that this has happened to you and I hope everything works out for the best.

{{hugs}}

5:37 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Gosia, I am so sorry. So in Germany they don't grandfather degrees? (here, the requirements are the requirement when you start, if they change them half way through the program, it only effects new students.)

I am truely sorry though! That just sucks!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home