Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Feeling blue...

I've been feeling blue for the last couple of days.

First of all I am worrying about my Master thesis, due in mid-Feb. I have barely anything written until now and have been procrastination on it for two years now. I just don't seem to be able to get anything done and I need my degree and three exams to be able to find a new job, which I need badly. I know that as soon as those things were over I'd be much happier.

I'm also worrying about finances. My unemployment money runs out in June. I need a job until then and Berlin has a very bad market in general. We still consider moving, but it can't be done as long as we are not finished with the school (both of us).

I'd so want to stitch now and not think about boring workflows, Java programming, taking multiple choice exams or anything like that. I scheduled the SCJP exam for Feb 1st, though, so I need to get going on that too. And have my thesis half-written until then too, sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home