Sunday, January 06, 2008

SBQ

Q : Are you starting something new to celebrate the New Year or participating in "Guilt Free January?" If so, what are you planning on starting?

I am participating in the Guilty Free January this year. I am going to start Dimension's Winter Lace, because wolves are DBF's favorite animals (and he hasn't got anything stitched form me yet, because I have been on a hiatus) and because I feel like starting something new with no memories, thoughts or feeling attached to it. I am going to keep it as my only piece, as I have very very very little time for any hobby at the moment and I would like to see a progress, no matter how small it may be...

I hope that establishing times to relax and unwind is going to help me to get going faster in other areas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

And a Happy New Year to you too, Gosia!!! It's good to "see" you again, and see you posting again!!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home