Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day...

Nothing chynged much here... The other school made me an offer, but it's inacceotable, I'd have to retake almost all classes, which is not an improvement over starting anew where I am. So I guess the chool story is over for me for now.

I'm trying hard to cope with it and get back to normal life again, but I must amdit that I'm not very successful. I am sick on the top of everything and so spending hours surfing the net, doing nothing and feeling sorry for myself. I really need to take the bloody exam next week, but I'm so unmotivated to learn and also I forget everything so fast... I worked through half of the material before we went to visit future in-laws and now, just one week later I can't rememeber what I've lerant. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

But enough rambling. I'm still awaiting a day when I can write somehting more optimistic, sigh...

1 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

{{{{{Gosia}}}}}

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home