Monday, March 17, 2008

Won the battle with Tomcat!

I don't want to bore you with details, but I won my two day long battle with Tomcat installation. Of course, those are two precious days of learning lost, but at least I found the solution on my own and now have a running system ;) I can run both Servlet and JSPs, and try out everything I want to. I'm also on page 300 of 750 of my textbook, but I admit I haven't memorized everything from those 300 pages, so there's still awfully lot to do for me.

Anyway, getting Tomcat to run is a very good closure of a very bad weekend. Actually nothing happened, but every single thing that could go wrong went wrong. Taxes have to wait, because the form I got from my ex-employer has errors, I didn't manage to get as much done as I wnated, Tomcat was giving me headaches and DD had a stmach bug making doing anything else than cleaning almost impossible. I'm so happy, it's Monday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home