Sunday, December 04, 2011

2012 WIPocalypse!!!

Measi (at http://measi.net/measiblog/2011/08/28/4814/ ) organized a SAL:

For many years, a rumor has been around that the world will end in 2012.  So really – do you want all of your poor WIP and UFO pieces to be left behind, unfinished?  The guilt!  The shame!  Oh, the horror of all of those innocent little stitchy projects never to be completed!

So I had no choice, but to jump in and join with following WIPs at the moment:

Dracolair Dawn Awakening
All Our Yesterdays A windy day
UB Design Vogelwinter
Needle Treasures Great expectations
Drawn Thread Prairie Garden
Dimensions Gracious Era
Dimensions Winter's Lace

Dimensions Nature's beauties (yay, I found the missing chart!)
Mirabilia Madonna of the Garden
Michael Powell Venice Palazzo I, II, III
Anchor African animals
DMC Lilac fairy
DMC In the meadow

Chatelaine Watergarden (if I find the missing part of the chart)

I  am allowing myself to start any ornie, card or any small, provided that it is stitches out of my stash, which I think is fair enough. I'm really curious how far I am going to come this year :)))) Some of the pieces are fairly small, some are big, some are almost finished, some - barely started. So there's really a nice mixture to choose from. I am going to concentrate on Winter's Lace, even though, it's not very far, but it's for my partner, who has been whining to have it finished for years now.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Measi said...

Hi Gosia! Thanks for joining the WIPocalypse. I've added you to the participant list. I look forward to seeing your stitching progress next year!

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home